Toxic or Not

Toxic or Not

Your dog ate what!? Will it hurt her or him?

Yes, we love our dogs ... but boy can they find creative ways to get into trouble!
Chewing on things is a normal part of "puppyhood", and many times the things our dogs eat are not dangerous. Still, you can expect to see some vomiting and maybe even a little diarrhea when your dog eats something that is not "food".

So, before you rush your pooch to the vet, check out this list of non-toxic items that dogs often eat. If yourdog chews or eats small amounts of any of the items on this list, you do NOT have to worry unless the object becomes lodged in the stomach or intestines, causing an obstruction.